This seminar is available in both half day and full day formats, depending upon the time availability of the participants, their level of interest in the topic, and the budget.
1. Understand the changing medical milieu.
2. Clarify your personal purpose.
3. Use your values to manage personal time.
4. Have a thoughtful prescription for health and balance. ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP.
1. Develop a vision for the future and communicate it well.
2. Manage your work office and work flow strategically.
3. Understand and coach others in the cyclical pattern of careers.
4. The importance and tasks of the career mentoring of staff.
5. How to handle bad actors.
6 .The intangibles of leading other physicians.
1. Determine your current and your preferred weekly time allocation.
2. Consider how to move towards your preferred allocation plan for improved balance.
3. Make some critical decisions about the state of your financial planning.
4. Create a Personal Plan to Improve your time & money management.
Unlike most workshops devoted to financial planning for retirement, presented by certified financial planners, this workshop will focus on the non-financial, life planning considerations in retirement planning and post-retirement planning, facilitated by a national leader in physician life and career planning, who has himself been a practicing radiologist for 39 years.
RETIREMENT FROM CLINICAL MEDICINE is a 4-hour workshop suitable for practicing physicians, residents and fellows. The content will encourage audience participation, and emphasize experiential learning including lecture, small and large group discussion, and written exercises. The approach is designed to clarify personal values, provide physicians with practical tools and strategies to help them make the important decisions necessary for a successful retirement, and help them plan for a new satisfying and meaningful life chapter after retirement. This workshop, based upon Dr. Moskowitz’s 16 years of life and career coaching experience with physicians, as well as his own retirement from practice. Will result in an individualized retirement plan for each participant.