CPPR coaching can enhance your performance and happiness in the following ways:
- I lead clients to reassess their deeper purpose and passions in order to re-energize both their careers and their personal lives outside of work.
- I challenge my client’s assumptions and patterns of thinking in order to provide fresh approaches to problem solving, and to draw attention to faulty thinking and overcome their internal obstacles.
- I provide clients an objective, neutral point of view and provide both supportive encouragement and accountability as clients strive for a new professional direction and personal goals. This helps to guarantee success.
- I provide clients new resources to enhance understanding, personal growth and self-awareness, and methods to develop personal and professional networks.
- I facilitate visioning and scenario-building, resulting in SMART goals with action steps which are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely and identified support systems.
- I enable clients to succeed by drawing out and calling upon their own inner wisdom and strengths, rather than by giving advice or “psychotherapy”. As a result, the coaching process is both client-driven and client-controlled.